آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
GRYOnline.pl 80
GamingTrend 90
I’ve 100 percent completed the game and unlocked the platinum trophy, but I can’t stop swinging through the city and saving people. By the end, it really is your city with your people to help, your landmarks to admire, your jungle to swing though. This is the new benchmark for Spider-Man games and I can’t wait to see what Insomniac does next.

Cheat Code Central 98
The lore is spot on and the pacing makes it feel like someone is going through Spider-Man comics brought to life.

New York Daily News 80
When it’s all over, Marvel’s Spider-Man winds up being the Spider-Man game we’ve always wanted -- and a game that lives up to its hype.

LevelUp 93
The game not only fulfills what it promised, but it gives us an original story worthy of a Marvel movie.

FANDOM 90
Thanks to its masterful sense of flow, knowing nods to the world of Marvel and refreshing sense of mission variety, there was rarely a moment in its 20 plus hour playtime where we didn’t have a sh*t-eating grin plastered across our faces. Quite simply, it’s consistently a joy to play. And while it may not push interactive entertainment into a bold new realm, it’s a superhero sim that fulfills your every web-slinging fantasy.

The Games Machine 94
Despite the lack of real challenge, Marvel's Spider-Man is an absolutely excellent title, with a fascinating, detailed Manhattan and an incredible amount of high quality contents. The best game featuring the "web-slinger" ever.

Trusted Reviews 80
It’s uncomplicated fun, and it should deliver fun evenings defeating Spidey’s Rogue’s Gallery, exploring the city or even just pelting around at high speed hoovering up collectibles.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Ars Technica
Spider-Man is happy to confirm your superhero-gaming bias. If this adventure isn't ultimately your cup of tea, it won't be for a lack of effort, polish, and content on Insomniac's part. [Ars Technica Approved]
CNET
It's insanely fun to swing around Manhattan and fight as Spider-Man, but the game's depth may come up short for players who are looking for more than just fan service.
Digital Trends
Whether a fan of Spider-Man himself, the open-world genre, or action games in general, Marvel’s Spider-Man is an excellent example of each.
Kotaku
As a playground for one of the most idiosyncratic superheroes of all time, Marvel’s Spider-Man is sheer bliss. It’s a sandbox platformer first and foremost, and a damn good one. Throughout playing the game I was constantly hounded by the question of whether this—sublime superhero traversal in a gorgeous, idealized version of New York—were enough. After countless hours later spent cleaning up every last icon on the map, I’m convinced they are.
The A.V. Club
What this new Spider-Man game gets is the spirit of Spidey, his world of friends and foes, and the impossible gymnastics—in all senses of the word—involved with maintaining an alter ego.
The Jimquisition
Perhaps the best Spider-Man game yet made, Marvel’s Spider-Man feels terrific to play and has a near-flawless combat system. Just a shame about the open world busywork tasks and lack of villains. Still, Insomniac made a bloody fine game!
The Verge
At its best, Spider-Man might just be the finest superhero video game ever made. It uses relatively simple and intuitive controls to make you feel like a powerful hero, bounding across a vast city with ease, using spectacular skills to defeat evil. The epic boss battles in Spider-Man rival anything you’ve seen in a Marvel movie, including an absolutely incredible final encounter. I just wish that core wasn’t bogged down by a tragically mundane open-world structure. It’s a game that manages to do one thing really well, but it does it so well that it elevates the whole experience.
Variety
Marvel’s Spider-Man feels like the first entry in an ambitious and promising new series. Making it all the more unfortunate it didn’t do more to subvert expectations, or to pay off some of the more exciting possibilities it seemed to be gesturing toward — and it will likely always exist in the shadow of “Batman: Arkham Asylum.” But its masterful web-swinging and its undeniable sense of joy make for an experience that’s more gratifying and eminently replayable than anything seen from a superhero game in years.
VG247
Spider-Man is at its best when you’re mid-flow. It’s a game that can capture that awesome trance-like feeling where you’re so in tune with the rhythm of swinging and hopping between buildings or dodging, countering and attacking enemies that everything else melts away. That’s when it feels most special, and it’s then that what Insomniac has achieved here is most plain. Much of its design is familiar, but it appears here in a refined, polished form that makes it an easy recommendation.
Waypoint
Sure, there are obvious weaknesses to improve on, but importantly, I want to see what happens next with Peter and the people around him. There are some surprisingly bold storytelling decisions in Spider-Man, especially relative to what happens in this genre, and I'm invested in seeing the inevitable fallout. It helps, obviously, that Spider-Man was tremendously fun to play, too.

WCW

کاربر سایت
Nov 5, 2007
نام
کثافت
اون سایت هایی که امتیاز نسبتا کمتر دادن ایرادی از بازی نگرفتن فقط گفتن مثلا چیز جدیدی نداره درباره بازی های ابرقهرمانی و یکی هم گفته کپی بتمن
در کل بازی بی نقصی ساختن

Gameblog.fr 7/10
Marvel’s Spider-Man در عین حال که هیجان زیادی را منتقل می‌کند اما در عین حال سقوط آزاد داشته است. شاید بازی اسپایدرمن ( مرد عنکبوتی) را به طرز بی‌نظیری در لوکیشن اصلی بازی یعنی شهر نیویورک به تصویر کشیده باشد اما طرح کلی بازی و بسیاری از ماموریت‌های آن از نسخه‌های اخیر سری Batman کپی برداری شده‌اند. Spider-Man بازی با ثبات و با شکوهی است اما باید گفت که این بازی فاقد جسارت و اصالت است.
Metro GameCentral 7/10
یکی از بهترین بازی های اسپایدرمن ( مرد عنکبوتی) که تا به حال ساخته شده اما تنها مشکل کار این جا است که به هیچ وجه نتوانسته باعث پیشرفت و جلو راندن ژانر بازی‌های ابرقهرمانی شود

Destro

Gold User
Apr 18, 2010
نام
Nightwing
چیزی که بیشتر ا زهمه داره عذابمون میده اینه:

u3fb_photo_2018-09-04_02-26-00.jpg
نخرید
من آگهی ۵۰۰ تومنشم دیدم
بازی هنوز نیومده
بعضیا واقعا گرگ دنبالشون کرده
همین پارسال هم فیفا ۱ میلیون میخریدن یه عده اسمشم میزارن عشق و علاقه به گیم! اینا عمده میخرن درسته دلار بالا رفته ولی تا وقتی یه عده شاد میخرن همینه
رد دد هم باید بشه ۲ میلیون

WCW

کاربر سایت
Nov 5, 2007
نام
کثافت
Polygon سیستم نمره دهیش برداشته .
بمب گنده و edge و Gamecrtic اینا ضریبشون بالاست میتونن بازی بکشن بالا یا پایین واشنگتن پست و تلگراف ..

WCW

کاربر سایت
Nov 5, 2007
نام
کثافت
برادرد نقد ها اینه که داستان بازی بی نقصه گیم پلی بی نقص شهر عالی تار زدنم جذاب و ققط مشکلاتی تو ماموریت های جانبی داره که سری اخر بتمن ارکام نایت هم داشت این مشکل رو و یکم توراری میشد

Reactions: only sony

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر