Free Discussion About Games

codename 48

کاربر سایت
Apr 18, 2009
For me, as a humble employee, it's not at all feasible to have an original console which is not hacked and keep buying original games until the end of generation.If you wanna buy at least 5 games a year, you have to pay even more than the amount you have payed for the console itself and it gets worse when you take a quick look at your games after a few years and count how much you spent on those while you are stiil bachelor and don't have any car or house and you stiil receive pocket money from your dad. On the other hand, being a PC gamer seems more logical in terms of having access to free games, but it has its own problems as well like the disaster of watch dogs or FIFA 15 whose crack is not released yet.

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
For me, as a humble employee, it's not at all feasible to have an original console which is not hacked and keep buying original games until the end of generation.If you wanna buy at least 5 games a year, you have to pay even more than the amount you have payed for the console itself and it gets worse when you take a quick look at your games after a few years and count how much you spent on those while you are stiil bachelor and don't have any car or house and you stiil receive pocket money from your dad. On the other hand, being a PC gamer seems more logical in terms of having access to free games, but it has its own problems as well like the disaster of watch dogs or FIFA 15 whose crack is not released yet.
What if once you have played them, you sell them or exchange them with another game. You can also share your games with your friends and that will somehow sort out part of the problem!

codename 48

کاربر سایت
Apr 18, 2009
What if once you have played them, you sell them or exchange them with another game. You can also share your games with your friends and that will somehow sort out part of the problem!
As I'm a professional FIFA player and would like to play it during the year until its next version is released, no one is gonna buy my old FIFA 15 when the next version is on the market! and it's to some extent the same for my other favourite games like assassins creed or call of duty which have a new version each year.
Inserting DVD to play a game each time also bothers me alot. If you use a hacked PS3 or PC, you will be able to play all the games from an external hard drive. That's why I'm delightedly looking forward to hear something about 8th gen consoles hacking procedure

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
Speaking of ps4 hack, i read something along that line on n4g.com last night but i coudnt get my head around it! Its currently the top news there so if you head over there by tonight you can read the news story.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر