نام
Morteza
ySfCL.jpg

Developer: Spike Chunsoft
Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows
Genre: Fighting, Action

Hobby Consolas 80/100
Burning Blood offers a great approach to One Piece Universe. Fighting mechanics and game modes suit the series perfectly, but we miss some characters from the anime and level design could be more detailed.
IGN Italia 75/100
One Piece: Burning Blood is far from perfection, especially if you are a fighting games lover. Much better if you like Rufy and company. In this case, you will find one of the best representation of One Piece’s characters in a videogame.
Push Square 70/100
It's not quite the bountiful booty that is One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3, but Burning Blood's explosive combat is bound to leave a mark all the same.
WCCFtech 70/100
It's possibly the best One Piece fighter, but one that's still mired in anime arena fighter jank.
Multiplayer.it 65/100
IGN 65/100
It’s great to have something made just for fans, though even Luffy's biggest supporters will be let down by the brief, limited campaign. At its best, this wild and crazy fighter makes for a fun distraction for folks who've been dying for more One Piece games to get localized.
Playstation Universe 65/100
There’s joy to be had in One Piece: Burning Blood. It’s initially fun and colorful fighting fare that evokes the feel of the anime series superbly. A lack of nuance in the combat, extreme difficulty spikes and the growing sense of repetition all conspire to strangle that joy right back out of the game.

PS4 Meta: 69

K o j i m a

کاربر سایت
Jul 2, 2012
نام
Morteza
IGN Spain 79/100
LaPS4 76/100
3DJuegos 75/100
TheSixthAxis 70/100
Vandal Online 68/100
Everyeye.it 60/100
The Games Machine 55/100

ازونجایی که برای طرفدارای One Piece خیلی متای بازی اهمیت نداره و دنبال چیز دیگه ای هستن پیشنهادم اینه نقد کوچیک این User رو بخونین:
OK, I'll start by saying this ... One Piece is my all time favorite anime + I'm a huge fighting games fan
alright ...
the story mode is REALLY short ( like 4 hours short ) which is why i didn't give it a 10 . and it only covers the Marineford Arc! kinda sad about that .
but! the gameplay mechanics are so much FUN! a lot of special moves / combos you can do ( some really sick and hard combos btw )
and 42 playable characters you can chose from ! and a lot more you can pick for assists and stuff.
there's also the WANTED versus mode , it's a nice add but nothing special here
online mode is amazing , the netcode is actually very good imo ..
over all i really love the game , and if you love fighting games and you love the anime you should get this game ASAP!

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر