D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
سازنده : Access Games
ناشر : Microsoft Studios
پلتفرم : XBOX ONE
تاریخ انتشار : 19 سپتامبر

===

26055873708545377503.png

Destructoid : 9/10
D4 has me intrigued, mostly because I felt a genuine attachment to the characters. I want to see this journey through to the end, and the classic Swery wackiness kept me interested throughout the relatively familiar adventure genre gameplay

The Escapist : 4/5
With some deliciously over-the-top voice acting and utterly demented dialog, D4 is every bit as bizarre and laugh-inducing as Swery's prior cult classic, Deadly Premonition. There is an issue with some poor grammar in the subtitles, but otherwise this is quite the polished production when compared to previous Access Games releases, with a stylish cartoon-like visual style and a brilliant soundtrack that blends the cool with the camp. Very few videogames can strike me as genuinely funny, but where Deadly Premonition succeeded in making me laugh, so too does D4, though it does so with enough dark twists and plot intrigue to keep me eager as hell to find out what happens next

Hardcore Gamer : 4/5
D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die is one of the more pleasant surprises of the year

CVG : 8/10
Bonkers, uneven and better with Kinect - D4 certainly isn't for everyone. Anyone prepared to take a walk on the weird side, however, will be rewarded with something disturbing, deranged and delightfully different.

Polygon : 7/10
I love a game that can surprise me, show me something I've never seen, so the chance to experience something completely otherworldly in a game is really difficult to pass up. If you feel the same way, maybe you'll be willing to push through some of the cruft to get to the delightfully weird bits of Swery65's latest. But it's a bummer that the biggest impediment to all the good D4 offers is D4 itself

Gamespot : 7/10
No, I believe D4 understands itself, and I understand it too. It speaks an unusual language, certainly, and I couldn't blame anyone for finding it nigh incomprehensible, or just plain barmy. But if you're foolhardy enough to buy what it's selling, then welcome to the D4 Appreciation Society. There are worse clubs to belong to

The Game Scouts : 9/10
Swery65 once again proves that being experimental and playing by your own rules has its own advantages

BattleScreen : 9/10
D4, at least in it’s current state, is a fascinating game. It’s easily one of the funniest games I’ve played in recent memory, and I eagerly await future episodes in the story

We The Nerdy : 9/10
$14.99 also isn’t a bad price as there’s easily a good 5-6 hours here on one play through assuming you do some digging around and my slow and steady pace still had me missing stuff

Mondo Xbox : 8.7/10
Don’t be fooled by the overly bizarre characters: with its surprisingly deep and compelling story and tight controls both via standard controller and Kinect, D4 will leave you begging for more episodes. A great new adventure game, definitely worth buying

GameCritics : 6.5/10
Just the little piece of D4 currently for sale suggests that its developers have constructed a rich, fascinating world that I'd love to explore, and that it has most of the gameplay elements in place to make it a pleasurable experience

آخرین ویرایش:

BARDI YA

Herrscher of Flamescion
Gold User
Jul 23, 2011
نام
بردیا دلوشی
وقتی بازی معرفی شد خیلی خوشم اومد از اسمش ! :d

گفتم کم کم تریلری چیزی میدن الان دیدم بازی اومده :-o

بچه ها بازی دیجیتالی هست یا فیزیکی !؟ :-"

Mr. Children

کاربر سایت
Sep 24, 2013
Deadly Premonition که عجیب تجربه ی متفاوتی بود. همین Destructoid بهش 10 داده بود :d
کاش خوب بفروشه و بعدا نسخه ی فیزیکیش هم بیاد
و کاش این دست و دلبازی مایکرو برای آوردن بازیهاش روی PC شامل حال این بازی هم بشه :d اگه این بازی انحصاری بمونه و مایکرو همکاریش رو با Swery بیشتر کنه به جرأت میگم یه Quantic Dream از نوع ژاپنی برای خودش دست و پا کرده

benjohn

کاربر سایت
Jun 19, 2012
نام
ehsan
دیجیتالی ...

سبک بازی هم مثل بازی های ابر استاد (!) و TWD هست :d

قبل از آوردن اسم استاد وضو داشتی دیگه؟؟؟؟؟:d

قبلا که از بازی زیاد خوشت نیومده بود احسان جان امیدوارم با اومدن امتیازاش نظرت عوض شه.

فقط نقدم به بازی اینه که روی 360 ندانش که فقرا هم بتونیم بازی کنیم:d. البته فکر میکنم استفاده زیادی از کینکت توی بازی شده که شاید به این علت روی 360 امکانپذیر نبوده

- - -ویرایش - - -

با توجه به ساخته های قبلی این استادیو ، اصلا انتظار همچین نمراتی نمی رفت!!!

ساخته ی قبلی استودیو هم دقیقا همون چیزی بود که باید باشه یه داستان خیلی خوب و اتمسفر فوق العاده گیرا. این سبک از بازی دقیقا همین رو نیاز داره. منتها بازی قبلی DP رو با بودجه خیلی کم ساختن. بازی اشکالات زیاد داشت من نسخه PC رو بازی کردم که سراسر باگ بود. اونموقع مانیتورم هم ریشو 4:3 بود که بازی ساپورت نمیکرد و مجبور شدم تو حالت Window Mode بازی کنم. اما در هر صورت نشون دادن اگر امکانات فنی و بودجه فراهم باشه بازی سازهای خیلی خوبی هستن. حالا بازی جدیدشون با همکاری مایکروسافت ساخته شده که اتوماتیک وار مشکل بودجه و فنی حله. در کل نمرات خوب خیلی هم غیر قابل تصور نبوده و نیست

AchyTunic

I'll be watching over you
کاربر سایت
Sep 15, 2009
نام
Ehsan
قبلا که از بازی زیاد خوشت نیومده بود احسان جان امیدوارم با اومدن امتیازاش نظرت عوض شه.

البته فکر میکنم استفاده زیادی از کینکت توی بازی شده که شاید به این علت روی 360 امکانپذیر نبوده

من که از بازی خیلی خوشم اومده بود از قبل و اگه نمرات در حد 6-7 هم میگرفت بازیش میکردم، حالا که نمراتش هم خوب شده و چه بهتر :d !

بعید میدونم بخاطر این باشه، چون بازی رو میشه با کنترلر هم انجام داد !

پ.ن: نقد گیم‌اسپات رو هم فکر کنم Kevin VanOrd میخواد بنویسه :-s

kaizershauze

AMOR CTPACTb 信念 RÊVES
کاربر سایت
Jul 6, 2012
نام
امین رضا
این بازی معرفی که شد یکم همچین نگاه ها رو به خودش جلب کرد بعدش رفت تو سکوت بعد هم که یهو گفتن ملت فردا بازی میاد -_-
پ.ن: نقد گیم‌اسپات رو هم فکر کنم Kevin VanOrd میخواد بنویسه :-s
تنبل تر از این حرف هاس :D همین دو روز پیش برا دستینی رو نوشته که :-/ :D

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر