• مجموع رای دهنده‌ها

he_ghm

کاربر سایت
Jun 30, 2011
نام
حسام
دوستان گرامی کنسول من امروز عصر بن شد
میخواستم بدونم فقط برای من بوده یا موج بن ویو جدید اومده؟
نه من و چند تا از بچه ها از صبح تا شب بازی می کردیم، طوری نشد.
دوست عزیز بازی چی می کردی؟
یعنی این روز ها خطری شده نریم تو لایو؟

Heska

کاربر سایت
Jan 13, 2010
shalashaska که تو friend های منه تا 30 min پیش آنلاین بوده
مطمئن بن شده یا پروفایلشو داده به کسی لطفا بگه
نه من و چند تا از بچه ها از صبح تا شب بازی می کردیم، طوری نشد.
دوست عزیز بازی چی می کردی؟
یعنی این روز ها خطری شده نریم تو لایو؟

شما اگه لایو بیای یا نیای ربطی نداره اگه رفته باشی تو لیست سیاه تو بن ویوی بن میشی حالا تو لایو باشی یا نه حتی اگه رفته باشیه تو لیست سیاه بعد یک سال بن ویو شه و شما تو این 1 سال اصلا به لایو نیای بن میشی این رو بدونید
احتمالا اشخاصی که بن شدن کاری کردن چون مایکروسافت اشخاصی رو تکی بن میکنه تا کاری کرده باشن
بن ویوی هم همیشه با یک آپدیت یا چیزی میاد
برید حالشو ببرید ناراحت نباشید

Good Guy Greg

کاربر سایت
Jan 13, 2011
نام
حمید ؟ تبرکه !
لول :(( ! من هم آلان اومدم برم لایو دیدم نوشته YOur Console Have Been Banned From Xbox Live ! Violation In Term Of Use !!???? !!! چمیدونم چیچی !!! حالا چرا بن شدم ؟ چرا بقیه نشدن ؟ من از کجا بفهمم چرا بن شدم ؟؟؟ اصلا فکرشم نمیکردم به همچین روزی بیفتم !

shaalashaska

کاربر سایت
Dec 6, 2008
من هیچ وقت پروفایلم رو به کسی ندادم تا بسته الحاقی یا بازی بخرم
کلا کاری که ریسک داشته باشه انجام ندادم
حسام هم که گفت انلاین بودم از طریق سایت xbox انلاین شدم.
اما متاسفانه بن شدم.

Good Guy Greg

کاربر سایت
Jan 13, 2011
نام
حمید ؟ تبرکه !
من هیچ وقت پروفایلم رو به کسی ندادم تا بسته الحاقی یا بازی بخرم
کلا کاری که ریسک داشته باشه انجام ندادم
حسام هم که گفت انلاین بودم از طریق سایت xbox انلاین شدم.
اما متاسفانه بن شدم.
منم که تو فرند لیستت بودم ! بنیدم ! البته با یه پروفایل دیگه ! پروفایل P3rsia king یه هفته پیش زودتر از کنسول پرید !

Mehrdad

کاربر سایت
Nov 23, 2009
نام
Big Boss
دوستان گرامی کنسول من امروز عصر بن شد
میخواستم بدونم فقط برای من بوده یا موج بن ویو جدید اومده؟
نه!حدس می زدم بن بشی می تونی از ممدرضا بپرسی بش گفتم ابوالفضل بن شده؟
الان بن شدی ؟مگه از این none-j-tag ها استفاده کردی پرفایل هکی؟
از lt 1.9 یا 1.91 استفاده می کردی؟

آخرین ویرایش:

Good Guy Greg

کاربر سایت
Jan 13, 2011
نام
حمید ؟ تبرکه !
دوستان عادت ما ایرانیا اینه که هیچوقت به قوانین قرارداد بین 2 طرف اهمیت نمیدیم و هیچوقت کامل نمیخونیم یا نمیتونیم بخونیم !!! Terms Of Use یا Policy چیزی هست که همیشه باید بهش توجه بشه !
Xbox LIVE Policies on Console Suspensions

Related Links

We’ve designed the Xbox LIVE service to help create a place where our members can interact and have fun online. To help protect that experience for our customers, the Xbox LIVE Enforcement team monitors the service for behavior that violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct. Violations of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and the Code of Conduct can result in a variety of actions, up to and including a permanent suspension of a console from connecting to Xbox LIVE. This page is meant to detail some of the reasons that a console could be permanently suspended from the service.
We take console suspensions seriously, and only take such action after a lengthy investigation by multiple teams. When a console is suspended from accessing the service, it will display the following message:
This console has been banned for violations of the Terms of Use. To protect the Xbox LIVE service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about console bans. There is no recourse for Terms of Use violations.
Consoles can be suspended from Xbox LIVE for a number of reasons including, but not limited to:

• Console tampering: Physically opening the Xbox and modifying it to play illegitimate software.
  • Online fraud: Attempting to social engineer users, take over Xbox LIVE accounts, or other fraudulent activities.
  • Repeat egregious violations: Multiple actions taken on accounts on the console by the Enforcement team for disrupting the service or impacting users.
Customer Support for Xbox LIVE cannot undo an Xbox LIVE suspension for a console. Xbox LIVE console suspensions may also include permanent suspensions of Xbox LIVE accounts as well.
To avoid a console suspension, please review and follow the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct. We also recommend that you purchase Xbox 360 consoles new from reputable retail stores because previous owners may have violated the Terms of Use agreement which can lead to the console being suspended. Warranties on Xbox consoles are not transferable from the previous owner .
Everyone on the Xbox and Xbox LIVE teams want our members to have the best possible experience on our service. By following the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, you can help us work to create safe and enjoyable experiences while enjoying Xbox LIVE.
Frequently asked questions:
I have not committed any fraud, I’ve never had action taken against me by the enforcement team, and I know for a fact I have not modified my console. Can you undo my suspension?

The investigations and subsequent actions taken by the Xbox LIVE enforcement team are conservative in nature. We work very hard to try to fully understand that a console has been modified by looking at a variety of information. Sometimes it’s possible that a previous owner or another user may have performed unauthorized modifications to the console. It is also possible that the purchaser of a used Xbox 360 was not aware the console was modified. In either case we cannot undo the console suspension. We recommend customers who believe they have not modified their Xbox themselves (or committed other actions on the service to warrant suspension) to contact previous owners or users of the console.
How do you detect modified consoles?

There are many factors that lead to the suspension of a console and we do not publicly disclose any of those details.
My console has been suspended. Does that mean my Xbox LIVE account will be suspended as well?

Suspensions for both consoles and accounts are determined by looking at a number of factors. While some Xbox LIVE account suspensions may be issued alongside console suspensions, they are not issued with every single suspension. To avoid having your account suspended from the service, please follow the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct.
If a console is suspended, what happens to the warranty?

If a console has been modified or tampered with, the warranty is void and the console is ineligible for an authorized repair, even for a fee. Please refer to the Xbox 360 console Warranty on xbox.com
Can I still be banned if I purchased a modified console second-hand?

Yes. The warranty on a second hand console is void, and the purchaser assumes the risk for any previous modifications. If you purchase a console that has been previously suspended you will not be able to connect to Xbox LIVE.
If I have a banned console, can I still access my achievements and content?

If your account has not been banned, you are still able to recover your account on an unmodified console. This includes accessing your purchased content and your profile, with achievements, as it existed prior to the console ban.
Can I move my hard drive to an unmodified console?

Yes, to an unmodified console.

ما که بن شدیم ! **** لقه مایکروسافت با Xbox360 ! ولی خداییش کنسول خوش دستی بودا :d! امیدوارم واسه بقیه عبرت بشه !b-)
:banned::banned::banned::banned::banned:

castlevania

کاربر سایت
Oct 18, 2006
نام
yousef
لول :(( ! من هم آلان اومدم برم لایو دیدم نوشته YOur Console Have Been Banned From Xbox Live ! Violation In Term Of Use !!???? !!! چمیدونم چیچی !!! حالا چرا بن شدم ؟ چرا بقیه نشدن ؟ من از کجا بفهمم چرا بن شدم ؟؟؟ اصلا فکرشم نمیکردم به همچین روزی بیفتم !
نه... جان من؟ آخه چرا؟ احیانا DLC بازیها رو که به صورت اشتراکی بازی نکردی؟ منظورم همون روش NON-J TAG هست. حالا من تو رو از لیست فرند هام تو لایو پاک کنم یا نه؟:d(شوخی بود)

shaalashaska

کاربر سایت
Dec 6, 2008
نه!حدس می زدم بن بشی می تونی از ممدرضا بپرسی بش گفتم ابوالفضل بن شده؟
الان بن شدی ؟مگه از این none-j-tag ها استفاده کردی پرفایل هکی؟
از lt 1.9 یا 1.91 استفاده می کردی؟
lt 1.9 بود
من هیچ کاره خاصی نکردم. نمیدونم چی شده

Mehrdad

کاربر سایت
Nov 23, 2009
نام
Big Boss
lt 1.9 بود
من هیچ کاره خاصی نکردم. نمیدونم چی شده
خدا رو شکر هنوز پرو فایلم بن نشده فردا کنسولو تست می کنم.
هنوز ترنمت تموم نشده بن شادی چه بد شانشی احتمالا گزارش دادن!فایل کامپلین
بزار فردا تست کنم همه چی معلوم می شه.

Good Guy Greg

کاربر سایت
Jan 13, 2011
نام
حمید ؟ تبرکه !
نه... جان من؟ آخه چرا؟ احیانا DLC بازیها رو که به صورت اشتراکی بازی نکردی؟ منظورم همون روش NON-J TAG هست. حالا من تو رو از لیست فرند هام تو لایو پاک کنم یا نه؟:d(شوخی بود)
من قبل از عید از Non J-tag استفاده میکردم ! فقط BC2 VIP map pack ! اونم از سایت Xbox360iso.com ! همین ماه پیش دوباره اومدم استفاده کنم ! با پروفایل هکی ساگن این مشدم ! ولی نمیتونستم دی ال سی ها رو بازی کنم پاک کردم همشو ! دوباره کرمم گرفت واسه تم های پرمیوم ! اونا رو ریختم ولی هیچکدوم رو استفاده نکردم ! قبل از بن شدن پروفایل 2 شب قبل مخ EA Customer Support رو زدم واسم VIP Map Pack ها رو تو اکانت EA فعال کرد ! با هر گیمر تگی میخواستم بازی کنم اگه با این پروفایل EA میومدم BC2 بازی کنم واسم VIP Map Pack ها آزاد بودن ! خلاصه پروفایل بن شد ! رفتم تو XBOX Forum رو مخ XBL PET ! میگن چرا پروفایل بن شده و از این حرفا ! منم پیله اونا هم کم اعصاب ! فک کنم نامردا از بیخ بنم کردم که دیگه خفه بشم ! تو Terms Of Use هم گفتخ اگه پروفایلتو بیش از حد بن بشه یا کنسول رو باز کنین و دستکاری کنین (هک ) یا کلاه برداری (دزدی پروفایل و از این جور چیزا ) کنسول بن میشه !
  • onsole tampering: Physically opening the Xbox and modifying it to play illegitimate software.
  • Online fraud: Attempting to social engineer users, take over Xbox LIVE accounts, or other fraudulent activities.
  • Repeat egregious violations: Multiple actions taken on accounts on the console by the Enforcement team for disrupting the service or impacting users
من که یه پروفایلم یه بار بیشتر بن نشد ! کنسول همه الان هک شده هست ! ولی هی انگل این پروفایل هک شده و EA دادم تا بنم کردن !
فقط به خاطره یک مشت مایکروسافت پوینت !!!:dots:

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر