Vanquish | PS3

BROTHER LOUIE

کاربر سایت
Sep 5, 2016
نام
بهزاد
یک نقد برای بازی در سال 2012 منتشر شده است.

نمره : 10

میکامی یک شوتر ساخته که تا شونصد سال دیگه میتونه یک الگو برا بقیه بازیسازها باشه

Vanquish is at the peak of its genre. The combat system is sophisticated, the battles intense, the enemy design superb, and the presentation exceptional. Vanquish is heartily recommended to anyone who likes third-person shooters, or indeed action games in general.

Vanquish | Learn to Counter

BROTHER LOUIE

کاربر سایت
Sep 5, 2016
نام
بهزاد
@arsenalmom

@leonpro

خب بیا دیگه!

38jj_1.png

on8d_2.png

BROTHER LOUIE

کاربر سایت
Sep 5, 2016
نام
بهزاد
Reactions: arsenalmom

BROTHER LOUIE

کاربر سایت
Sep 5, 2016
نام
بهزاد
#4: Vanquish

Vanquish is a game that lets you do all the stuff you wish you could do in other shooters, a statement that places this on the list for reasons similar to my number 2 pick. It's like Resident Evil mastermind Shinji Mikami saw Gears of War and immediately retreated to his bunker to devise a way to top that sluggish-but-fun American madness.

And top it he did, along with his team at Platinum Games. They, like many creative giants in recent years, know that Russia is back to being the enemy du jour. As such they've decided the only way to eradicate the red threat is to pop chain-smoking hero Sam Gideon into an Augmented Reaction Suit and hand the controls over to YOU, brave player.

In that suit you can flip, slide-strafe around giant robots like a rock star, pirouette out of said slide and bullet-time blast their remaining iron limbs to Hell. Then you can leap up, and drill kick down through their very rusted innards. Or you can simply run up and punch a robot in the face, retreating behind cover for just long enough to replenish your suit's energy. This is the anti-Gears, in that the player is encouraged not to "stop and pop," but to boldly run and gun and take risks like these moments are your last. I love me some Call of Duty and all those other fantastic firefights, but Vanquish delivered thrills like no other this year.

http://www.otakuusamagazine.com/Games/News1/Top_5_Japanese_Games_of_2010_4010.aspx

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر