نجات PSP های Semi-Brick شده توسط Dark Alex's 3.02-3.03 OE

M3hD1

Fade to Black
کاربر سایت
Sep 24, 2005
نام
LiND
ba sallm be doste aziz ke zaheran modire anjoman ham hastan
aval mano bebakhshid ke baz ba font farsi naneveshtam ghol midam be zodi yad begiram va benevisam
dar moredde rah namaiton mikhastam tashsakor konam va begam link i ke dar morede soalat va ... bod ro khondam va dige in ke avamere shoma ro ham goush kardam va step by step anjam dadam vali in dastgah be hich zabani razi nashod hatta vaghti ke
tab r ro ham migereftam safhe be koli siyah e va hich etefaghi nemiyoufte
age ejaze bedid man mikhastam soale dige i bokonam
man 2 sale pish omade bodam iran va dast gah ro be aghaye yegane neshon dadam va ishon zahmat keshidan va dastgah ro downgrade kardan dar neveshte haton gofte bodid ke age dastgah be OE tabdil she dige moshkeli nist va mishe ye kar haii kard ke
1) to iran motedavell hast ke dast gah ha ro be firmware haye OE tabdil konan ?
2)man iran nistam che tor mitonam mod cheap tahi ye konam va aya hanouz kasi nemitone darin zamine rah namaii bokone ?
ba sepase faravan va ba pozeshe mojadadda be khatere tipe english
شما گفتي 2 سال پيش يگانه برات دانگريد كرد پس مطمئنا فريمورت نميتونه OE باشه كه ريكاوري داشته باشي.

در مورد OE و يا كلا Custom Firmware ها بايد بگم كه بازم احتمال بريك شدن هست. (من الان اون نوشته رو هم ويرايش كردم و درست تر نوشتم)

تا زماني كه دسترسي به ريكاوري داشته باشيد ميشه درست كرد اما اگر به ريكاوري نرود نميشه كاري كرد.

در مورد دوتا سوال:

1. بله توي ايران الان هر جايي كه PSP ميفروشه به OE يا M33 (فريمور جديدتر نسبت به OE) تبديل ميكنه.
2.شما به سايت زير سر بزن ميتوني مود چيپ خريداري كني:

قيمت 69.95 دلار

جاهاي ديگه هم هست اگه بگردي.

موفق باشي

mahdijoon

کاربر سایت
Apr 7, 2006
نام
mahdi latify
من خودم دیروز داشتم یک psp با مادربورد ta-820 را دانگریئ میکردم
همه مراحل را به خوبی رفتم ولی وقتی update x.yz را شروع کردم ( روش hen)
در موقع رایت در 68% نوشت write psar eror
و حالا دستگاه فقط روشن وخاموش میشه
یعنی یک صفحه سیاه ( معلومه روشنه ) میاد
در ضمن داخل ریکاوری هم نمیره

لطفاً بدادم برسید ....
سریع:(

به نظرتون برم سراغ باطری PANDORA

mahdijoon

کاربر سایت
Apr 7, 2006
نام
mahdi latify
یه چیزای جدید اینجا گفته
یکی ما رو روشن کنه

اینم لینک دانلودش
http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1258

for the moment this README is as BETA as the program itself!
;)
Extended Pandora (pre)Bootmenu
by ---==> HELLCAT <==---
=====================================
What is it?
----------------
This adds a new bootmenu to a magic memorystick of the Pandora battery with some new functions and abilities.
Key features:
* Choose to boot firmware from memory stick, internal flash or the original Pandora mainmenu
* Fix flash1:/ (the one holding the settings and config) by formatting it and creating all directories
* Launch an additional application (PSPFiler or such) with working access to the real flash0:/
* Launch custom firmware installer (OE / M33) with working flash0:/ access, so it can install the CFW straight from a Pandora boot without the need to downgrade to 1.50 first, no matter of the current state (and version) of the internal flash.
* Access flash0:/, flash1:/ or memory stick via USB (straight from the menu)

Known issues/bugs
----------------------
* The boot from the internal flash doesn't work too well....
If you boot from the internal flash, using the option in the menu, the UMD drive errors out and does not work, programs may fail to load and you might get a lockup after the Sony intro.
However on recent CFWs there are workarounds: In the recovermenu configuration set "Skip Sony Logo" and "Hard reset on homebrew" to "ENABELED", that almost solves anything (UMD works again after first program launch).
Furthermore, due to the IPL, the PSP has been initialized from, this can only boot 1.50, CFWs and a few 2.xx FWs.
Higher (original Sony) firmwares will fail to boot.
There has to be a better way of rebooting the PSP, it just needs to be found.
I am currently using sceSysconResetDevice() to do it. scePower_0442D852() has been reported to be cool, but that's not available on 1.50 :(

Installation
-----------------
You need to have a fully setup firmware booting from your Pandora memorystick to install this.
If you don't have that already there is a guide here:
http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-hacks-9/...irmware-from-the-ms-using-pandora-119207.html
It can also be found in FWGUIDE.TXT in this archive.
If you have the firmware booting from your Pandora stick:
From Pandoras "/kd" folder (that you were supposed to store away savely ;)) copy the following files over to the firmwares "/kd" folder that is now on your stick:
- all files ending with .ELF (a.k.a. copy *.ELF)
- decryptprx.prx
- ipl_update.prx
- ta082_driver.prx
- libpsardumper.prx
- pspbtcnf_updater.txt (overwrite the existing one)

From this archive, copy the following files to the "/kd" folder on your memstick as well:
- bootmenu.elf
- unemu.prx

Next, we need to perform a few file edits:
Open "/kd/pspbtcnf.txt" in a text editor.
Find the following line:
/kd/registry.prx
after it, add this:
# *** pandora module ***
/kd/decryptprx.prx
# *** /pandora module ***
Now find this line:
/kd/vshbridge.prx
and add after it this:
# the bootmenu
/kd/bootmenu.elf
Save and close the file.

Now open "/kd/pspbtcnf_game.txt", again find the "/kd/registry.prx" line and add after it:
# *** pandora modules ***
/kd/decryptprx.prx
/kd/lflash_fatfmt.prx
/kd/ipl_update.prx
/kd/ta082_driver.prx
/kd/libpsardumper.prx
# *** /pandora modules ***
Save and close the file.

The last file to edit is "/kd/pspbtcnf_updater.txt".
Open it and locate this line:
/kd/lflash_fatfmt.prx
Delete it, or comment it out!
Finally find this line:
/kd/libpsardumper.prx
and add after it:
# additional modules that might be needed by apps to be run
/kd/codec.prx
/kd/audio.prx
/kd/mebooter.prx
/kd/me_wrapper.prx
/kd/usb.prx
/kd/mediaman.prx
/kd/ata.prx
/kd/umdman.prx
/kd/blkdev.prx
/kd/umd9660.prx
/kd/isofs.prx
/kd/mscm.prx
/kd/msstor.prx
/kd/mgr.prx
/kd/semawm.prx
/kd/peq.prx
/kd/utility.prx
/kd/chkreg.prx
/kd/impose.prx
/kd/vshbridge.prx
/kd/unemu.prx
Save and close the file.

DONE :-)
Restart your PSP, after a short time the screen will flash green and a few seconde later you will find youself in the new menu.
Have fun and enjoy it, constructive critism and suggestions are always welcome.
But be nice with me, this my very first "real" thing (apart from a few simple experiments) for the PSP :)

Usage
----------
Well, I don't have to explain how to use a menu, do I? ;)
Nevertheless, some usefull info:
* Access to the real flash in general:
If you run a custom app, or a CFW installer, from this menu, after your application (or the installer) has started, wait a few seconds before actually using it and letting it access the flash!
This is because the flash emulation is disabled with a slight delay to give the starting app the chance to load additional modules from the (emulated) firmware before the emulation gets disabled and the app would no longer be able to load modules (since they might no longer be available).
* Custom application to be started with access to the real flash0:/ (and flash1:/ and all the others)
You can put an EBOOT.PBP to
<yourmemstick>:/PSP/GAME/MAINT/EBOOT.PBP
This application can then be started with the "Launch app with flash0:/ access" option from the menu.
A few seconds after your app has been started you are then be able to access the flash of your PSP using this program.
Very usefull to perform file operations with tools like PSPFiler from a Pandora boot.
* CFW installer
(put it into <yourmemstick>:/PSP/GAME/CFWUPDATE/EBOOT.PBP)
This menu lets you start a CFW installer (OE or M33 or whatever) also with flash emulation disabled, so the install WORKS.
No need anymore to downgrade to 1.50 first, and then run the CFW installer from there.
Like with the app above, give the PSP a few seconds before starting the installation to let the flash emulation get propperly disabled.
TA-082/086 NOTE:
-------------------
TA-082/086 users that never downgraded their PSP before:
You DO NOT NEED to downgrade with the original Pandora function and you DO NOT NEED to patch your idstorage since this will install a 1.50 compatible IPL that also runns fine on TA-082/86! (All credits for this, and I mean 100% all, go to "moonlight" at the PS2DEV forums!!! I only implemented/copied it into my code.)

Credits
------------
Of course to the makers of the Pandora!
Team N00bz and C+D
The Prometheus Project
Helpful people on ps2dev and QJ forums
Team WildCard
for their publically released source of their OE/LE versions
Some of the functions would've never been implemented in this without the ability to look at, and learn from, their code.
Tyranid
for his PRXTool
Without that one it would have been WAY harder to trace down the function to disable the flash emulation/redirection in the Pandora boot.
Moonlight from the pspdev forums
for the custom IPL and its installer
well, and a bit for me and myself ;)
for slaming together whatever I got - I learned much about the PSP internal stuff while trying to make this....

google

کاربر سایت
Jun 17, 2007
یه چیزای جدید اینجا گفته
یکی ما رو روشن کنه

اینم لینک دانلودش
http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1258

for the moment this README is as BETA as the program itself!
;)
Extended Pandora (pre)Bootmenu
by ---==> HELLCAT <==---
=====================================
What is it?
----------------
This adds a new bootmenu to a magic memorystick of the Pandora battery with some new functions and abilities.
Key features:
* Choose to boot firmware from memory stick, internal flash or the original Pandora mainmenu
* Fix flash1:/ (the one holding the settings and config) by formatting it and creating all directories
* Launch an additional application (PSPFiler or such) with working access to the real flash0:/
* Launch custom firmware installer (OE / M33) with working flash0:/ access, so it can install the CFW straight from a Pandora boot without the need to downgrade to 1.50 first, no matter of the current state (and version) of the internal flash.
* Access flash0:/, flash1:/ or memory stick via USB (straight from the menu)

Known issues/bugs
----------------------
* The boot from the internal flash doesn't work too well....
If you boot from the internal flash, using the option in the menu, the UMD drive errors out and does not work, programs may fail to load and you might get a lockup after the Sony intro.
However on recent CFWs there are workarounds: In the recovermenu configuration set "Skip Sony Logo" and "Hard reset on homebrew" to "ENABELED", that almost solves anything (UMD works again after first program launch).
Furthermore, due to the IPL, the PSP has been initialized from, this can only boot 1.50, CFWs and a few 2.xx FWs.
Higher (original Sony) firmwares will fail to boot.
There has to be a better way of rebooting the PSP, it just needs to be found.
I am currently using sceSysconResetDevice() to do it. scePower_0442D852() has been reported to be cool, but that's not available on 1.50 :(

Installation
-----------------
You need to have a fully setup firmware booting from your Pandora memorystick to install this.
If you don't have that already there is a guide here:
http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-hacks-9/...irmware-from-the-ms-using-pandora-119207.html
It can also be found in FWGUIDE.TXT in this archive.
If you have the firmware booting from your Pandora stick:
From Pandoras "/kd" folder (that you were supposed to store away savely ;)) copy the following files over to the firmwares "/kd" folder that is now on your stick:
- all files ending with .ELF (a.k.a. copy *.ELF)
- decryptprx.prx
- ipl_update.prx
- ta082_driver.prx
- libpsardumper.prx
- pspbtcnf_updater.txt (overwrite the existing one)

From this archive, copy the following files to the "/kd" folder on your memstick as well:
- bootmenu.elf
- unemu.prx

Next, we need to perform a few file edits:
Open "/kd/pspbtcnf.txt" in a text editor.
Find the following line:
/kd/registry.prx
after it, add this:
# *** pandora module ***
/kd/decryptprx.prx
# *** /pandora module ***
Now find this line:
/kd/vshbridge.prx
and add after it this:
# the bootmenu
/kd/bootmenu.elf
Save and close the file.

Now open "/kd/pspbtcnf_game.txt", again find the "/kd/registry.prx" line and add after it:
# *** pandora modules ***
/kd/decryptprx.prx
/kd/lflash_fatfmt.prx
/kd/ipl_update.prx
/kd/ta082_driver.prx
/kd/libpsardumper.prx
# *** /pandora modules ***
Save and close the file.

The last file to edit is "/kd/pspbtcnf_updater.txt".
Open it and locate this line:
/kd/lflash_fatfmt.prx
Delete it, or comment it out!
Finally find this line:
/kd/libpsardumper.prx
and add after it:
# additional modules that might be needed by apps to be run
/kd/codec.prx
/kd/audio.prx
/kd/mebooter.prx
/kd/me_wrapper.prx
/kd/usb.prx
/kd/mediaman.prx
/kd/ata.prx
/kd/umdman.prx
/kd/blkdev.prx
/kd/umd9660.prx
/kd/isofs.prx
/kd/mscm.prx
/kd/msstor.prx
/kd/mgr.prx
/kd/semawm.prx
/kd/peq.prx
/kd/utility.prx
/kd/chkreg.prx
/kd/impose.prx
/kd/vshbridge.prx
/kd/unemu.prx
Save and close the file.

DONE :-)
Restart your PSP, after a short time the screen will flash green and a few seconde later you will find youself in the new menu.
Have fun and enjoy it, constructive critism and suggestions are always welcome.
But be nice with me, this my very first "real" thing (apart from a few simple experiments) for the PSP :)

Usage
----------
Well, I don't have to explain how to use a menu, do I? ;)
Nevertheless, some usefull info:
* Access to the real flash in general:
If you run a custom app, or a CFW installer, from this menu, after your application (or the installer) has started, wait a few seconds before actually using it and letting it access the flash!
This is because the flash emulation is disabled with a slight delay to give the starting app the chance to load additional modules from the (emulated) firmware before the emulation gets disabled and the app would no longer be able to load modules (since they might no longer be available).
* Custom application to be started with access to the real flash0:/ (and flash1:/ and all the others)
You can put an EBOOT.PBP to
<yourmemstick>:/PSP/GAME/MAINT/EBOOT.PBP
This application can then be started with the "Launch app with flash0:/ access" option from the menu.
A few seconds after your app has been started you are then be able to access the flash of your PSP using this program.
Very usefull to perform file operations with tools like PSPFiler from a Pandora boot.
* CFW installer
(put it into <yourmemstick>:/PSP/GAME/CFWUPDATE/EBOOT.PBP)
This menu lets you start a CFW installer (OE or M33 or whatever) also with flash emulation disabled, so the install WORKS.
No need anymore to downgrade to 1.50 first, and then run the CFW installer from there.
Like with the app above, give the PSP a few seconds before starting the installation to let the flash emulation get propperly disabled.
TA-082/086 NOTE:
-------------------
TA-082/086 users that never downgraded their PSP before:
You DO NOT NEED to downgrade with the original Pandora function and you DO NOT NEED to patch your idstorage since this will install a 1.50 compatible IPL that also runns fine on TA-082/86! (All credits for this, and I mean 100% all, go to "moonlight" at the PS2DEV forums!!! I only implemented/copied it into my code.)

Credits
------------
Of course to the makers of the Pandora!
Team N00bz and C+D
The Prometheus Project
Helpful people on ps2dev and QJ forums
Team WildCard
for their publically released source of their OE/LE versions
Some of the functions would've never been implemented in this without the ability to look at, and learn from, their code.
Tyranid
for his PRXTool
Without that one it would have been WAY harder to trace down the function to disable the flash emulation/redirection in the Pandora boot.
Moonlight from the pspdev forums
for the custom IPL and its installer
well, and a bit for me and myself ;)
for slaming together whatever I got - I learned much about the PSP internal stuff while trying to make this....

ببين دوست عزيز
چيز خاصي نيست
از تيترش معلومه چه کاري انجام ميده
تو محيط ريکاوري يه منو مربوط به panodra ايجاد ميکنه که مراحلشو توضيح داده { که با يه نگاه متوجه ميشي;)}
در مورد اون psp که بريکش کردي بهترين راهي که پيش رو داري pandora هست
از چيزي نترس باطري و مموري psp رو بزار تو psp خودت و با کمک آموزشهايي که تو سايت هست باطري و مموري مخصوص رو درست کن بعدشم psp بريک شده رو درست کن به همين راحتي.
موفق باشي

mahdijoon

کاربر سایت
Apr 7, 2006
نام
mahdi latify
google جان مشکل حل شد با pandora
مرسی

راستی پی اس پی هایی که umd gta میخواهند را نمیشه یه جوری بریک کرد بعد با پاندورا 1.5 کرد

کسی تا حالا امتحان نکرده

اگه بشه زحمت gta از سرمون کم میشه

google

کاربر سایت
Jun 17, 2007
google جان مشکل حل شد با pandora
مرسی

راستی پی اس پی هایی که umd gta میخواهند را نمیشه یه جوری بریک کرد بعد با پاندورا 1.5 کرد

کسی تا حالا امتحان نکرده

اگه بشه زحمت gta از سرمون کم میشه

سلام دوست عزيز
مباركه
تا اونجايي كه من ميدونم ميشه
بعدشم احتياج به بريك كردن نداره كه
شما با اين روش fw1.5 رو نصب ميكني
قربانت پناهي:love:

mahdijoon

کاربر سایت
Apr 7, 2006
نام
mahdi latify
راست میگی google جان

کافیه باطری را بگذاریم و دستگاه را روشن کنیم حالا ورژن هر چی باشه

راستی چجوری از فلاش دستگاه پشتیبان تهیه میکنند

google

کاربر سایت
Jun 17, 2007
راست میگی google جان

کافیه باطری را بگذاریم و دستگاه را روشن کنیم حالا ورژن هر چی باشه

راستی چجوری از فلاش دستگاه پشتیبان تهیه میکنند

سلام
نه ، تا 3.50 فقط ميشه
همون كاري كه با psp بريك شده كردي رو با اوني كه ميخواي دانگريد كني بكن{ البته بايد مموريتم همون مخصوص پاندورا باشه تا fw1.5 رو بتوني نصب كني} بازم از مهدي هم بپرس
در مورد فلشم كه كاري نداره به ريكاوري برو بعدشم advanced و فلش 0 رو انتخاب كن و از درايوي كه تو كامپيوتر هست كپي تهيه كن{از فايلاي داخلش}
موفق باشي
قربانت پناهي:love:

آخرین ویرایش:

gpod

کاربر سایت
Dec 20, 2006
نام
حامد
سلام دوستان من خیلی دوست دارم این روش و امتحان کنم میخام psp خودم و بریک کنم و این روش و امتحان کنم به نظر شما اگر بریک کنم امکانش هست با روش pandora هم درست نشه و برای همیشه بریک بشه !!!! ؟

آخرین ویرایش:

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر