Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Attack of the Fanboy 80
There are aspects that can definitely use some more fleshing out in future episodes, but the new season feels like it’s on its way to potentially achieving the same level of greatness as its predecessor.

CGMagazine 80
Life is Strange 2 sets up a very different story that cares a lot of the original game’s strengths with it, and leaves some of its weaker points behind.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Wccftech 95
Life is Strange 2 strikes out on its own. In a amazing captivating first episode we meet the new central characters and begin an immensely interesting, and sad, tale.

Game Revolution 70
Life Is Strange 2 Episode 1 is a decent introduction this new season. It stumbles and succeeds in the same areas as its predecessor, but those stumbles are a bit less severe and those victories are a tad more successful. Those heartfelt scenes and solid setup give the upcoming episodes a good foundation to stand on even if the dialogue sometimes tries its best to sabotage that goodwill.

DarkStation 90
Directors Raoul Barbet and Michel Koch have gone the extra mile to create better realized characters, a more believable setting, and continue to tackle sensitive topics - elements that once again separate Life Is Strange from other games in this genre. Roads delivers a strong first impression and bringing the DONTNOD band back together for another run has gone a long way to make this episode feel as special as the first season. Life Is Strange is back and it’s off to a great start.

Destructoid 85
The net result is that we immediately care about Life is Strange 2. There's no getting-to-know-you phase where we're slowly and steadily introduced to conflict. Nope, it's immediate and it's painful.

GamesBeat 85
The storytelling is done well, where you learn a little bit at a time about the characters, their background, and the larger context for things that are happening around them.

TheSixthAxis 90
Following on from Max and Chloe’s time-twisting adventure was always going to be a tricky task, but Dontnod have pulled it off with aplomb in Life Is Strange 2’s first episode. Sean and Daniel’s relationship, the tragedy that sends them on the run, the contrasting people that they meet and the supernatural twists on a modern day drama all come together in wonderful fashion.

Gameblog.fr 80
It starts badly for the characters, but very well for the players. It's a sad story for Sean and Daniel. And we already know with some sequences of this episode that Life is Strange 2 has a chance to be a successful heir to the first season, thanks to its unique atmosphere, well-written characters and some tough choices to make. Potential is here. It's clear DONTNOD has the power to fulfill it.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Everyeye.it 82
In short, the road taken by Dontnod seems the right one (just to stay on the subject), and now, as usual, you just have to wait for the next chapter.

Multiplayer.it 80

Vandal 76

IGN Spain 80
The second installment of Life is Strange starts in a promising way.

DualShockers 80
The first episode highlights that the series still works at its best when it aims for its quieter, more poignant moments.

God is a Geek 80
It’s not going to be known quite yet if Life is Strange is essential, but early signs are that this sequel is going to be as good as season one was.

GameSpace 78
I'm diving back in to play it again as soon as I am done writing this to make different decisions and experience the outcome.

Digitally Downloaded 100
The characters are relatable, the issues are widespread, and the story is riveting. Don't miss out.

Metro GameCentral 80
Life Is Strange’s sequel is off to an impressively daring start, both in terms of the subject matter and creating a brand-new cast of characters.

PC Invasion 80
Overall, it’s hard for me to find a reason to not recommend this game. Returning fans of the series will find the new direction of Life Is Strange 2 refreshing, but not unfamiliar. This is also a great jump on point for fans of the genre who may have missed other entries in the Life Is Strange series. Personally, I’m looking forward to future episodes.

Gamer.nl 80

Ali Venom

کاربر سایت
Jul 2, 2013
نام
ali
من نقد هارو نخوندم ولی اشاره ایی به قیمت بازی شده؟ یعنی امکان داشت قیمت بازی 20 دلار میموند، نمرات بالاتر بره؟

Reactions: ps34

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
من نقد هارو نخوندم ولی اشاره ایی به قیمت بازی شده؟ یعنی امکان داشت قیمت بازی 20 دلار میموند، نمرات بالاتر بره؟
منمم نخوندم ولی میتونم بگم بازی ارزش 40 دلار رو داره نسخه ی قبلی 20 دلار بود ولی ته ته هر اپیزودش 2 ساعت بیشتر طول نمیکشد ولی الان از دو ساعت تا چهار ساعت قشنگ جا داره اپیزود اول رو تموم کنی واقعا بازیی که سر جمع میتونه کم کم 15 ساعت رو سرگرم کنه ارزش 40 دلار رو نداره ؟ حالا وضعیت اینجا جوری شده که تقریبا خرید این عنوان رو واسه همه غیر ممکن کرده تقصیر سازنده بازی نیست ....

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
PS4
Hardcore Gamer 90
Despite the absence of Max and Chloe, Sean and Daniel rise to the occasion and create a lasting impression by the end of the opener. Players will feel invested in their relationship and experience a touching narrative that will captivate them from start to finish. Episode 1: Roads is undoubtedly the best opener in episodic gaming to date and also Dontnod’s finest hour with the Life Is Strange series so far.

Hobby Consolas 80
The first chapter of Life is Strange 2 surprises for good. The game maintains the essence of his pre-sequel and it's capable of contributing its bit with a much more dynamic and natural universe. We have doubts to resolve as the importance of Daniel's power, but the trip of the Díaz brothers is promising.

GameCrate 80
This is an excellent start for the second season of a game with big shoes to fill. We may have lost Telltale Games forever, but you can dry your tears with Dontnod’s big-hearted adventure of a story game.

PlayStation LifeStyle 95
This is an excellent game. Life is Strange 2 is bold, ballsy, and wildly ambitious, promising an epic and personal odyssey across America circa October 2016. Dontnod is capturing the mood of a powerful country in the midst of a crisis of identity. If they can stick the landing, Life is Strange 2 has the potential to be a masterpiece.

X1
SomosXbox 69
Life is Strange 2: Episode 1 forgets what made the franchise great and proposes a slow and clumsy introduction. Loaded with a strong political message the game forgets to work on its main plot.

GameSpew 70
The gameplay feels a little too one-dimensional at this moment and really required an added twist. But Roads sets up some intriguing plot points which I’m really excited to see unfold in later episodes of Life is Strange 2.

PC
GamingTrend 75
Life is Strange 2: Episode one is a good start to an interesting adventure. The beginning is terrible and the political statements feel forced, but the dynamic relationship between Sean and Daniel is relatable and enjoyable. Episode one has flaws, but I’m excited to see what happens next.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر