∂αнмα
uw9e_image_the_walking_dead_the_final_season-38370-3913_.jpg

Initial release date: August 14, 2018
Developer: Telltale Games
Series: The Walking Dead
Engine: Telltale Games
Publisher: Telltale Games
Writer: Gary Whitta
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Windows 10, Microsoft Windows
PlayStation LifeStyle 90
Game Revolution 90
Wccftech 90
Attack of the Fanboy 90
DualShockers 90
COGconnected 88
DarkStation 80
App Trigger 80
USgamer 70
Game Informer 70
Gameblog.fr 70
Push Square 70
We Got This Covered 70
IGN 65
Destructoid 60

متا 74

آخرین ویرایش:

Barcelona FC

کاربر سایت
Mar 24, 2013
باز خوبه گفتن Final Season :|
فصل ۱ واقعاً خاطره خوبی رو ثبت کرد ولی انگار این پول لامصب هنر و جذابیت و خاطره سَرِش نمیشه هیچ بعید نیست Telltale بخواد همین بلا رو سر Wolf Among Us بیاره.

Reactions: R@OUF

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
بنده تاپیک رو زدم نمرات رو هم اینجا قرار دادم ولی نمرات اصلا برام مهم نبود :D اپیزود اول رو تجربه کردم و باید بگم هولی شت عجب اپیزودی بود گور بابا منتقدا (بلا نسبت سایت خودمون:D) دیتروید با اون همه حق انتخاب و گستره انتخابی که میداد رو تا 78 کشوندن پایین این که دیگه جای خود داره ! دوستان اگه واقعا اب دستتون بزارید زمین اپیزود اول رو تجربه کنید . یکی از طولانی ترین اپیزود های Telltale تا به اینجا با یـ پایان خفن . انتخاب هایی ریز قشنگ توی بازی از هرکدوم از بازیایی که Telltale ساخته بیشتر نمود میکنن تو بازی ! روایت بازی خیلی شبیه به LiS شده واقعا خوشحالم که Telltale تصمیم درست رو گرفت و این تغییرات رو توی بازی اعمال کرد . در کل به نمرات نگاه نکنید اگه واقعا این سبک رو دوست دارید قطعا از این عنوان لذت میبرید

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Gaming Age 100
I’d say that this episode is a pretty great start to the finale of the series for Telltale. It’s been a long, and occasionally bumpy road, but this seems to be shaping up extremely well early on. The cliffhanger for this episode has me anxious to see what happens next, and the new cast of characters are more appealing than most of the hardened jerks that populated The New Frontier. It’ll be interesting to see where things go from here, but again, I’m not holding my breath for a happy ending.

Jeuxvideo.com 80
Quotation forthcoming.

Everyeye.it 67
However, it must be admitted that the relationship between the two young protagonists is a driving force that should not be underestimated: the ability to educate Alvin Jr. and thus instruct the "new" generation, confronts us with the errors and difficulties of growth.

SpazioGames 80
The fist episode of this season of The Walking Dead delivers some good moments, some tweaks on the gameplay and pleasant graphics. Still, there are no traces of the characters of the third season, and some reactions of the new characters left us a bit blown away.

Playstation Universe 85
Almost completely rediscovering the lightning in a bottle that made the first season so compelling, The Walking Dead: The Final Season is starting out as strongly as we could have hoped.

The Daily Dot 80
While only one episode in, I feel fully invested in where The Walking Dead goes from here. Clementine’s story still holds a lot of intrigue, and her watching her grow makes it easy to overlook how much of this episode is simply setting up the pieces for what is sure to be a devastating sprint to the finish line.

IGN Spain 69
A slow start, but firm for this last season. The dynamic between AJ and Clem and the new additions are the highlights in an episode that is too narrative-focused at the expense of gameplay.

Metro GameCentral 60
An uninspiring beginning to Clementine’s final story but there’s enough potential in the plot, and the more cinematic visuals, to leave hope that it’ll end better than it started.

اکثر منتقدا با شخصیت پردازی بازی حال کردن و رابطه بین کلمنتان و AJ رو خیلی عالی دونستن حتی اونایی که بهش نمره پایین دادن منتهی بعضیاشون با اپنینگ بازی حال نکردن ولی همونا هم باز گفتن که در ادامه داستان خیلی بهتر میشه در کل روایت داستان بازی رو تحسین کردن
پ.ن : متا بازی اومد روی 75 :*

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر